Friday 25 July 2014

Restore bricked Honor 3C

Maybe some of you itched to try the latest Honor 3C 4.4 kitkat rom that has been released in China 1-7-2014 ... but after flashed you noticed your phone is now on disco bootloop mode... Why this happened?
Since ori set MY phone that bought from vmall and have Custom version CUST470D001, bootloader is LOCKED. Only so far china/ap set are bootloader Unlocked.
Thanks to Lowyat Community, there's a way to restore the bricked Honor 3C phone, just follow these steps below to try reviving your bricked Honor 3C phone.

 Get these files..


1. Once you've downloaded both files, extract it using winrar, and you'll get a folder named "dload" and a au_temp.cfg file.

2. Place the au_temp.cfg file into dload folder.



3.  Then copy the folder "dload" to root of your SDCard


4. Now place your SDCard into your phone, and power it on. It will flash the firmware to your phone. Once everything settled, it is recommended to do a factory/wipe date before you start using it.

Your phone should now boot properly.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Is this procedure suitable for a phone that is updated to kit kat 4.4 chinese version that ended up with an cust write error. My phone is not stuck on boot loop though it is not recognizing my sim cards as I am in Pakistan. Should I try the procedure you described above? Will it revert my phone back to 4.2? Please advise fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need au_temp.cfg file for my G730-C00 where can i find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my Phone is stuck at boot logo . I have reset it to factory settings , formatt all my data but still the problem is same.
    Guide me through the solution to make it fine.
    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete